Fred_and_cynthia

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 04:37 pm:   

We just got back from the NEW CTI. We couldn't wait until Sept. to check it out. I took more pics than I have in the last 27 years of going to COR. We were there 5/8-5/15. Had great weather, great fun as usual, met very nice people, and most importantly renewed old friendships with the returning staff.

That is the most important thing (at least to us)
about the NEW CTI. The heart and soul of the resort has not changed! 95% of the staff is back.They are as happy and gracious as ever and they are waiting for YOU to arrive. If you are a repeat guest they will welcome you home. If you are a newbie they will welcome you to CTI with open arms. I always say the nicest thing new guests say about the staff is that they, as new guests, are treated equally as well as long time repeat guests. It's a testament to the staff's character, their personalities, their charm, their wit, their friendliness, and their training. (We have to suck up to management sometimes) But they really want you to feel like you are part of the CTI family. It is the most extraordinary thing about the place. This message board has countless comments from new and repeat guests about the friendliness and warmth of the staff. It's wonderful and it's still there!!

Now to review the changes. The improvements have completely upgraded the property without losing the historic hotel's feel. I think CTI will regain it's rightful place as the flagship of the Couples group of hotels. Lee Issa, one of the owners and the guy who manages the family's hotel properties, told us more than once that it would have been cheaper to tear it down and build a new hotel. He also said in the next sentence that there was too much history to even consider that option. We think it was $30 million well spent.

The new block has beautiful larger rooms overlooking the renovated old pool. They are sold as premium cat. All the room decors are the same, it's just size and location, ocean or garden view. The rest of the rooms, in the old building, west and south wings, have been completely renovated. These buildings have all new plumbing, new electrical, new air conditioning, new doors, new windows, new crown molding, and new bathrooms. New bathrooms have infinity showers in place of the tubs. We liked the showers. About the only thing that hasn't changed are the shape of the rooms, the balconies and at least in our room, the tile on the floor. Still has the bright yellow color scheme. We know all the infrastructure is new because we "snuck" on to the property while at CSS in Sept. and saw all the plumbing and electrical ripped out. Hot and cold water and pressure were perfect in our room. It's amazing what $30,000,000 will do. Thanks to the Issa family and especially Lee and Jane.

Now to the new stuff. New pool with the swim up bar is a big hit. Old pool with the new fountain where the diving board used to be, 5 ft. constant depth and walk in steps at both ends looks fantastic. The new patio color scheme, blue and white, bench seating, new food area works very well. New very large grill area still run by Smiley, aka Shacquelee, big workout room and some offices occupies the first floor of the new building.

The lobby is now bigger, brighter, better views but it's still the most friendly lobby of any hotel in the Caribbean. Staff is to be thanked for that. The decor is (I think) art deco 50's style with modern lighting accents. Apologies to Jane Issa wife of Lee Issa if I described it incorrectly but Cynthia and I think it really works!

New restaurants, the veranda is very nicely done. Food was very good. The big change in eight rivers (used to be called the gourmet) is the uncovering and restoration of the two large murals at both ends. (I think Suzanne Issa said they were done by a artist named John Pike) I remember them from our first visit in 1982 and do remember a renovation which covered them up. Cynthia said I was imagining things so we had it confirmed by Louis Campbell, the bar manager who started at couples in 1982 and remembers the murals as well. Congrats to the Issa family for preserving the history. Food was fantastic. I have no idea how they find such tender lamb chops.

Now for the Bayside. It is our new favorite restaurant. The asian menu is great. It can be a little or very spicy ar not spicey at all. We ate there 3 nights, 8 Rivers 3 nights and Verandah 1 time.

The Piano bar was great. Totally new, feels larger but may not be, new lighting system, and again different color led lights. But some things never change, still Eddie and John at the piano and in a tribute to the place's legendary history, lots of the old pics of father Abe Issa, the hotels founder and his guests.

Last but not least, wait until you see the new spa. Now Cynthia and I are not really spa people.
We'd never been to the spa down under and the last massage I had was on the island.... but this facility is great. I hope my pics do it some justice. Cynthia had her first ever massage,I had 2 massages, and used the steam room which was very hot like they are supposed to be. It is going to be a hit destination at CTI. I don't think it could have been done any more first class.

For pictures we thought it would be fun to take you through a tour of the NEW CTI as we went through one of our days. We have over 60 pics so I hope they show up and we don't blow up the message board.

Morning view of TI from our room

Morning view of TI from our room. Wherever we stay on our vacations worldwide, we are always comparing the views to this. Very few are as nice.

New pool from our room

Emory, Sharon and Albert at new pool bar.

Fred walks through lobby to breakfast before going scuba diving. Cynthia gets another hour of sleep and doen't have to talk to Fred. Pictures along the way.

Maxine, head of guest relations, always smiling.

Morning views of lobby, veranda, and 8 rivers mural.

Ulysses, maker of the best omelettes and jerk pork and jerk chicken in Jamaica. My wife thinks I'm happy in the morning, but this guy is unbelievable. And he has the hottest job at the resort, just don't go near those burners....

Views from breakfast table on patio.

Dive Guys ready to go suck some air!!
Loyd aka Rasta, Zia (I think that's his name, he's an instructor on loan from CSA) Colin who certified me 15 years ago, and Douglas.

Calmore aka Mr. Boyd and dive boat captain with Fred, both happy in the morning.

Some guick fish pics from our morning dives. I never see any of these on the message board. Hope they turn out. Flounders change color depending on whether they are over coral or sand. (Sorry,I got a message saying one of my pics is too large, it may be the flounder.....) It's the same fish. Eagle ray, barracuda, southern ray, lots of fish on coral head, Colin with well trained fish at wreck, wreck of the Catherine, Rasta and Fred with friendly reef crab,

After diving it's time to go to our place in the sun, Tower Isle. New sitting area at end of pier.

Boat to the island, named what else--Islander!!

I get to the island around 10:30 and Cynthia is awake and Happy and ready to talk to me.

New flagpole on the island. Thanks to Devon and Andre for putting it up. Improvements are ongoing. When we got to CTI on the 8th we saw the flagpole that we had put in probably 7 years ago needed some help. It was the weekend so we had to wait until Monday. No Problem, soon come.

North shore of TI

Improvements on TI, very expensive new decks. they'll last longer than we will...new tile and resurfacing around pool. (covered up our beloved lions, oh well, can't stand in the way of progress) New tile in bathroom.

Damion is back at TI bar and now the women are sometimes over for lunch break. This is Nicolette. They both have 6 month old babies...

Venque and Errol at TI bar.

Coming back from Island gives us a good view of the new building and patio.

As we leave the island and walk up to the lobby steps we are greeted by smiling faces offering us all kinds of colorful drinks and fruits. (Not really, they were for a group of tour operators coming to review the property but I like my story better)
Andean, Nicolette, Ricardo, Adrian, and Teneshia

Staff fixing up Verandah for said tour operators.
Glenroy, Erica, Aranjulian, and food and beverage manager extrodinaire, Delroy.

Housekeeping staff on 3rd. main, Lorna and Jean

Now for the pics on our way to dinner that night. We really think that the lighting makes the resort look great at night. We just wandered around and took random pics. Hope they turn out well. If not, you're just going to have to see for yourself on you next trip.

Reception desk with led lighting.

Spa from front, Buddha pool, hot tubs-open all night, rumor at the resort was they held 18 people one night but we couldn't confirm that.....

We have to pass through the lobby again on our way to Bayside.

Staff greeting us at Bayside for another wonderful meal.
Rohan, Tracey, Myrna, Chudian

View of CTI from dinner at Bayside.

Old diving board stand, new water fountain, really cool lights.

After dinner we have to go to the main bar to mingle. Again met with good looking, happy staff.
Damion, Casrine, Nicolette, and manager Glen.

After listening to the band, maybe a few dances, a few more drinks, more socializing, we're off to the piano bar.

Rohan and Casrine again. She must be following us.

As we mentioned earlier old pics of Abe and Walt Disney and Abe and Debbie Reynolds. I think he liked Debbie.....

John at the piano with happy guests and staff.

Last but not least before we end our day, Randy Russell aka Randymon Senior Vice President for (I think) marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, etc. Gary Stevens, VP Operations, and 3 random hot chicks.(actually 2 tour operators and Andrea, Director of Sales and Marketing who works for Randy) I think they're happy because they know they've got a winner here at the new but still legendary CTI.

That's the end of our story. Most days at CTI are beautiful like this one was. Now it's time for bed. We've got to do it all again tomorrow.

Love to all the staff, management, family, and guests at Couples Tower Isle!!!!

Fred and Cynthia
Daveandali

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 06:51 pm:   

Wow great set of photos Fred! They put my "snaps" to shame. You really tell the story of a typical day in paradise well! Thanks for reminding us of those happy days and letting us see the smiling faces of our friends from Yard once again.

You describe the property and renovations perfectly, we concur exactly with your comments. I would have made exactly the same comments, except I couldn't have put it into words as well as you.

One brief "anorak" question. What kind of camera do you use? Is it an SLR? Do you use a tripod for the night shots or does it have a large sensor and hence able to use high ISO settings without lack of resolution? Whatever, your pics are great!

Once again, a pleasure being on the property at the same time as you and Cynthia, you are excellent ambassadors for Couples Tower Isle and we had one of the funnest times ever on the island due to your "bag of tricks".
One Love,
Dave & Alison.
The2ofus

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 07:04 pm:   

You are awesome! Thanks!
Steph

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 07:28 pm:   

Thanks for all of the great pics!
It's wonderful to see our friends.
234 days and counting til we can return home. Oh that seems sooooooooo long!
Cypresspeeps

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 08:38 pm:   

Thank you so, so much for sharing! :-)
Jocarhea

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 08:09 pm:   

Fred_and_cynthia What boat are they using for scuba? Did you go to the same dive spots as CSS? Tell us any info you can about diving. We would like to try the new CTI but usually dive in Negril. Thanks for sharing the pictures we loved them. Joanne and Rob
Mattnsharon

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 09:44 pm:   

Thanks for the effort Fred. Really whets our appetite-October can't come fast enough. Sharon just called down the hall "hope they're gonna be there!"
Bkhiattky

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 10:23 pm:   

Fred - Thank you so much for the guided tour through the renovations. I have been waiting and waiting for a post just like yours!! You have literally made my day :-)

Like Steph, we have a long wait, until January 16th, but folks like you and your wife make it so much easier. Thanks again!!!

Kristen
Papa_smoke

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 10:52 pm:   

Fred_and_cynthia-

THANK YOU!!!
Peachfrosting07

Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:47 pm:   

Thanks for all the pics, we cant wait to go in september for our anniversary. I do have one question though, when u guys were there did it always look that empty? Like where was everyone?
Lew

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 04:32 am:   

Best CTI review so far. Just great! Thanks for taking the time.
Lovemyholidays

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 07:06 am:   

Wow - looks amazing. We have visited Negril and Swept Away so far but am thinking of suggesting to my husband that we try Tower Isle next time. These pics are great - thanks!
Elsi

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 07:31 am:   

Thank you for sharing cannot wait for our return in April 2010
Krisjamie

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 08:25 am:   

Very nice post! Lots of familiar faces, and neat views. I can't wait for Oct.
Rae_dave

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 08:36 am:   

You and Cynthia, already king and queen of TI, now need to be known and Mr. and Mrs. CTI....THANK YOU so much for the detailed account. Much appreciated! Can't wait to get back home and feel the love again.
Ken__kim

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 09:21 am:   

Fred, your photos and narrative of the renovations are great. I'm glad I was able to help with the tech stuff. Viewing your post warmed my heart and reminded me how much Kim and I loved this place, the wonderful staff and all the great friends we have met over the many years. I'm not sure when I will be ready to return. It will be difficult without Kim, but I know the love from Cynthia and you, as well as our Islander family will be the support I need.

See you soon.

Ken
Sueboo

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 09:44 am:   

Wonderful pictures of the staff. Please tell me that Simone was still there!

Adolph and Simone
Scross8305

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 09:34 am:   

Great photos Fred. We will be there in November since you talked us into it last year at CN. Cant wait to see it all for ourselves.

Shane and Cathy
Hdlovers

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 02:57 pm:   

thank you for the great pics
Amy

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 09:49 am:   

Thank you! These pics are great! Only 330 days to go! :-)
Jerseygirl43

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 12:09 pm:   

Fred and Cynthia..
Great photos and a great review...we hope to be there this year...Thank you ..Especially loved the Arwak Indian Mural..we also remember them from our first visit in 1982 ( remember the large brass fountain and mirrors on the ceilings? )And, of course Lennox Lofton!!! Carol and Ron
Grace_jep

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 12:46 pm:   

To the President and First Lade of CTI - It was a pleasure dining with you, Arnold Nugent and Dave & Ali at the Repeaters' Dinner last Monday night. We enjoy the stories you and Cynthia shared with us! Fred - your pictures are wonderful. We hope to see you again sometime in the future at the beautiful CTI! Johnna & Jefferson
Hawkgroup

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 01:06 pm:   

Great pics!!! Thank you so much for your post. My husband and I will being heading to CTI for the first time in 55 days; we are CN regulars and decided to give it a try! Your pictures prove that we made a wise decision. Can't wait to see it in person! Thanks again!!!
Travmagic

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 01:53 pm:   

Fred and Cynthia,
That you so much for that review. I am getting so excited to be going to CTI for the first time after having been to all of the others. Everyones reviews and pictures are fantastic!
Just curious, what room category did you have?
Missnant

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 02:02 pm:   

These photo show just why I love Jamaican people! Beautiful!
Sandan

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 02:23 pm:   

Fred great review. I can confirm that there were 18 people in that hot tub one night. I was there, as was my beautiful wife Sandy.
Dondonntx

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 04:53 pm:   

Thanks Fred and Cynthia Great Job. We just got home Wednesday. Made me feel like I was back home. We met the night before you left. Donna & Curtis. We are planning & looking forward to going back home in February. Then hopefully I too, will be a REAL ISLANDER LOL.

SUEBOO, Simone is still there. We fell in love with her. I have her address and such if you want I can email it to you.
Andy_n_cindy

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 05:24 pm:   

Great pics fred and Cynthia but where are all the pics of the lovely tee shirts you displayed every day must pay a visit to your shop ha ha!The flags looked great and after you left it looked bare on the island (pardon the punn) it was a great pleasure to have met you both hope to meet again ANDY AND CINDY (KNOWN TO YOU AS THE HANDBAG AND SHOE GIRL)
Linda__robin

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 06:13 pm:   

Fred & Cyn Thank you so much for all the pics!!! The resort looks great and loved the day. It was worth all the work (Fred) Will be looking forward to seeing everyone again in Feb.
Dustin_megan

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 06:08 pm:   

Thank you for the great post. CTI looks beautiful at night, the underwater photos wear amazing. We are down to 7 days and 16 hours. Thanks Fred and Cynthia for helping to create more excitement! Absolutely spectacular! Thank you!
Kimscott

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 10:14 pm:   

Dad,
Are you looking for a free week.... jk... it looks awesome and great review.... we are looking forward to getting the white board out and planning our island activities!! Dont forget about our Sunny Rest "camping" trip in August!! Hope to see you soon.. your favorite son and daughter.. Scott&Bobbi
Fred_and_cynthia

Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 10:42 pm:   

Thanks for the great comments.
Now to answer the questions so far. This is Friday night before memorial day and we have a big reunion this weekend with family and CTI friends who live in the Charlotte area so we won't be back until who knows when.

Dave, glad to hear from you but my family laughed in unison when I read them the questions about the camera. It's just a Panasonic Lumix, TZ3, I think 7 or 8 megapixels. It's a great point and shoot. They do have a number of different settings, all automatic after you set the dial and the one I use helps reduce vibration. There is a new model which is a TZ5 or 6 and it's supposed to be even better in low light situations. In the dark I usually take one with the flash and one without. I believe the ones on the post are mostly without the flash. everyone who sees our Pics and compares with theirs wants to buy this camera. I also bought the underwater case and have not seen pics by another diver better than the ones from this camera. Would recommend this one for anybody. The tz3 model is available for around $200.

Joanne and Rob, dive sites at CTI and CSS are the same. The reef goes from Ocho Rios with the Ocho rios wall all the way to Boscobel with the rio nuevo wall and wreck of the John Lafitte (I think it was an old banana boat.) I've probably done 20 dives at CN and 250 at CTI/CSS. At CN you see bigger animals ie nurse sharks and on my last dive there in Oct. porpoises with more frequency. However I find the reefs themselves to be much more interesting at CTI/CSS. WE used the glass bottom boat the week we were there because CN was using the big CTI boat while theirs was being repaired. The "official" word was that the CTI dive boat Leo II would be back the monday after we left, so should be there by now....

Peachfrosting, occupancy was around 40%. It never feels crowded at CTI even when occupancy is 100%. But I also was not trying too take a lot of pics of guests.

Sueboo, Simone is still there although I never saw her with a pony tail!!!!! We're there Sept9-22. If you're there say hello.

Shane and Cathy, good to hear from you. Glad you're going to try CTI in Nov. But you could always join us in Oct. We'll be there the 13-26th celebrating our 41st anniversary.

Carol, Cynthia remembers the mirrors on the ceiling as well.

Joanna and Jefferson, congrats on your marriage. We hope you have as many happy years as we have had. Remember the shirts about CTI vs. marriage counseling... This gives me the perfect opportunity to post this pic that I forgot in the original post.

And while I'm at it those nurse sharks and porpoises at CN.

Kenny, you've created a monster. I just did that without calling you.....

Travmagic, we were in a premium ocean room old building or as they now call it building 3.

Fred and Cynthia
Supergolf

Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 09:47 am:   

Fred & Cynthia
Thank you for your great review of CTI and photos.
You have sold us on our vacation 7/26 - 8/1

One question....???? Did you golf????
Thanks
Fred_and_cynthia

Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 09:56 pm:   

Did not golf, went scuba diving every day instead. When we were at CSS the golfers went to the course at runaway bay, about a 40 minute drive back towards montego bay. I would assume that CTI would play the same course. On your bus trip to CTI ask the driver to point out the breezes runaway bay course. It is visible from the road. Played it a number of times back in the day and thought it was fun, especially if the wind is blowing, you have 420yd par 4's with the wind and 360 against.
Fred_and_cynthia

Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 10:04 pm:   

Kim/Scott, Bobbie/Joe,
Haven't heard from you kids in such a long time.
How are you doing?
Mom and Dad are still travelling as you can see.
We'll call next week. You guys want to go to Jackson Hole with us next week? May 31-June 6. We have 2 extra bedrooms. We need to get together in July.

Fred and Cynthia
Daveandali

Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 04:30 pm:   

Just wanted to bring this message back up to the top, people need to see this post, it's an education and could create lots of new business for CTI once indecisive fence-sitters see what you can do in the space of a 14-hour day! Hi Fred & Cynthia, hope you enjoyed the Holiday weekend! Not sure if you know but we did actually return to CTI after 3 days at CN, we got homesick for the island so Gretchen made room for us! Spent our last 2 days reliving the joys of CTI all over again. Guess what guys, you spoke and Arnold listened... when we dined at Le Gourmet (8 Rivers, hmmm) that evening, the logo plates had returned to their rightful place! Did you see they were back on the tables. Wow, you guys are powerful! Did you receive your jewelry Cynthia? Arnold was such a sweetie, he had Energizer bring mine to the room as soon as he heard we were back on the property! I felt loved! So sincere, where else would you be treated like this? A cute set but NOT a substitute for the lions! Will we ever win on this do you think?
When did you see the sharks & porpoises?
One Love.
Sueboo

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 09:58 am:   

Dondonntx: I had Simone's address last year but I never heard back from her. She is such a sweetheart. Can you update me with her address at sue.adolph@gmail.com? Thanks!
Olmurray

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 12:57 pm:   

Wow the pictures and your walk through of the resort was awesome. I feel like I have been to CTI already. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. 89 days and counting to our first trip to CTI.
Islandgirl

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 03:36 pm:   

Your pictures were great!!! Can't wait to go in September for our Anniversary! Thanks for sharing!
Mnb

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 03:11 pm:   

Thanks for sharing your pictures. We were at CTI in April (first week open). We loved all the changes. They only improved an already wonderful resort. Will be back October 21st to 25th after a week stay in CN. We were at CN last October when you were there. Hope to see you again at CTI in October.
Bryan and Mary (from Texas)
Scross8305

Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 08:23 am:   

Fred and Cynthia,
We will try and be there for our 3rd anny next year, Oct 13th, November just worked better this year. If that works out, we will see you then. Until then, keep sending us pics, keeps us wanting to be there even more.
Fred_and_cynthia

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 10:54 am:   

We've been out west for a week so haven't been around to answer posts.

Shane and Cathy,
We'll miss you this year but see you for your third anniversary. 2010 will be our 42nd.

Bryan and Mary,
We'll see you in Oct at CTI, we'll be there until the 26th.

Dave and Ali,
Thought you might be back to TI. No Cynthia didn't get her pendent. We'll talk to Arnold when we get back home in Sept. The starter plates were out when we had dinner in 8 rivers on the Thursday before we left. They do complete the look!! We talked to Glenroy that night at dinner and he said he had packed them away for safe keeping. It came up in a managers meeting and they put them out....like you said "ask and ye shall receive"....
Sharks and dolphins were at CN in Oct of last year.

Fred and Cynthia
Williamapril

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   

Fred & Cynthia,

Thank you so much for the pics! They actually brought tears to my eyes. I now know my fiance and I chose the right resort for our honeymoon next April. The resort looks amazing! :-)

April
Barbarachris

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 09:12 pm:   

I am so excited...will be returning to CTI on July 2nd for 7 days!
Natalie5001

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 10:13 pm:   

OMG!!! I am sooooo excited to go back now!!

Thank you so much for sharing the pics with us!!!
Simicu

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 10:03 pm:   

After perusing these pro-quality photos and reading your follow up narratives, my first reaction is that Couples would be wise to give you free stays at the other three resorts, so long as you capture the spirit of them as you so magnificently did for CTI.

Thank you so very much for your post, which is really more like a work of art.
Peachfrosting07

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 10:27 am:   

Looking at these pics makes me wonder if it was really that empty during your stay? We are planning on going in January and we want there to be atleast some guests around lol. If you could answer me why it looks so barren that would be great.
Fred_and_cynthia

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 12:15 pm:   

Thanks for the positive comments. Our intent was to see if we could capture some of the new CTI magic.

Williamapril
You'll have a great honeymoon. Enjoy the rest of your lives together.

Simicu
Thanks for the comments. As you can tell we have a special love for CTI and staff.

Peachfrosting07
I did answer your question on May 22 post, you must have missed it. The resort was 40% occupied when we were there in May. even when there is 100% occupancy which is close to where it will be in Jan. it won't look crowded. Also I was going out of my way to not take pics of guests. Trust me you'll have a great time.

Fred and Cynthia
Sun_princess

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 02:34 pm:   

Hey Fred and Cynthia--Thank you so much for all of your terrific pictures and your continued effort. Your commentary was so inviting that it made me stop and count out 246 until we get back next Feb. and plan to see you both then. You guys should be treated to the penthouse suite (if there is such a thing) for pulling in more and more business for CTI. Who wouldn't want to go after reading your commentary and seeing the pictures? Tom and Bev (Michigan)
Fred_and_cynthia

Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 11:09 pm:   

This message board thing can be a lot of fun. You hear from all kinds of old friends. Tom and Bev, we'll see you next Feb. There's only one problem....It can make you homesick or in our case make Cynthia homesick when she reads all the posts. Sooo... she decided to squeeze in another trip to CTI this July 20th -27th. Soon come!
Fred and Cynthia
Mnb

Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 05:14 pm:   

I feel homesick too. However, we have a son getting married this summer so I guess we will have to wait till October.
Mary and Bryan
Brentandjean

Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 05:05 pm:   

Fred / Cynthia

You see this either give me a call or email me. It looks like I may need to change our Sept plans and wanted a update from you on the access for Jean.
Valerie

Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 01:18 am:   

Thanks for the great review and pictures.

Do you have any of the rooms ?

We would like to book,but will not do so untill they have the panaramic`s on the web-site or at least some photo`s of the rooms.
Roecl50

Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 07:12 pm:   

fred and cynthia

Thanks for the great pics!!!!! They answered most of my questions about the new CTI.

I cant beleave u took them with that camera, my husband, Rich, thought that it had to be a very expensive one. What a beautiful job.

We are returning to CTI on July 21st. Cant wait.
We went for the first time 2 years ago on a wim and fell in love, last year we went to CN, good but coming back to TI to see all the improvements.

Thanks again for the great review and the beautiful pics.

Hope to see u when we get there!!!
Jenandcarl

Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 12:13 am:   

Thank you for sharing all of your photos they are amazing!!! Can't wait to be there only 3 weeks away.
Dondonntx

Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 02:44 pm:   

Just wanted to bring back to the top. Now everyone that hasn't seen the beautiful pics of the lovely lady can.
Thanks Again Fred,
Donna
Add Your Message Here
Only registered users may post messages. Please enter your username and password.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: